Is this for me?
There are four questions for you to consider to answer this.
1. Do you believe that your children's great upbringing is your most important priority in life?
2. Do you want to build a better family today than yesterday, a better family tomorrow than today?
3. Can you accept that a SuperFamily is not a perfect family?
4. Are you willing to spend the time and do the work necessary to develop, teach and maintain your SuperFamily Plan?
If you agree with those four elements,
The SuperFamily Plan is for you!
What are the details of the challenge?
On Monday 3rd August, your challenge begins. You will receive your first day's homework ready for you to complete prior to our first team meeting at 8.30pm AEST. This is when you will meet your fellow aspiring SuperMums, SuperDads, SuperGrandparents & Carers for the next 4 days of the challenge face-to-face online using Zoom or Facebook. There might even be the odd pop-in from our children if they aren't in bed asleep yet. That's TOTALLY OK in this challenge!
- For 1 week, Jarrod will go LIVE at the same time each night.
- The online meetings will run for approximately 1 hour.
- We will aim to be complete your homework during the meeting.
- You may do extra homework between meetings to go deeper on a topic of interest to you.
- There will be morning check-ins at 9am to collectively answer any questions in your group.
- If you are in another time zone, please watch and comment at a time convenient to you.
- See below
What if I can't attend one or all of the trainings?
The replays will be available to watch immediately afterwards inside the Facebook Group. If you don't have Facebook or would prefer to use Zoom, you will also receive a link to the Zoom recording via email.
How will I remember to show up & do the work?
You will receive 3 day out, 1 day out, 3 hour and 1 hour email reminders with the link to click on so you don't forget. Reminder emails will be sent and posts made into the Facebook Group.